Life Sciences Conferences for Quality Managers to Attend
When you work in quality management, it's important to keep up with the latest in compliance and regulation requirements. Conferences can a great way to update your knowledge and expand your network at the same time. Since there are so many events throughout the year, it's also important to invest your time wisely.We spoke to a few of our customers recently to learn which events they found valuable. Here is a roundup of upcoming conferences to consider checking out:
RAPS Regulatory Convergence
September 17th to 20th, 2016
San Jose, CAhttp://raps.org/convergence2016/
About the event:RAPS' Regulatory Convergence addresses today’s biggest challenges for regulatory professionals and regulators:
- Adapting regulatory frameworks and policy to respond to scientific advancement
- Providing new, efficient pathways for product approval
- Harmonization in countries that have traditionally taken vastly different approaches
- Creating regulatory frameworks to encourage full competition and innovation
- Building regulatory capacity
- Talent management
- Mergers and acquisitions
June 26th - 30th, 2016
About the event:
Join DIA and an anticipated 7,000+ attendees for the largest global interdisciplinary gathering of life sciences professionals.
2016 PDA/FDA Joint Regulatory Conference
Sep 12th - Sep 14th, 2016
About the event:At the completion of this conference, participants will be able to:
- Examine approaches to managing supply chain concerns, interruptions or crises related to their products
- Show how to effectively handle post inspectional followups, including responding to 483s or regulatory expectations and meeting requests
- Identify key performance indicators for measuring quality with in their companies
- Summarize FDA’s expectation for quality submissions
- Describe the current thinking and regulatory framework regarding Good Distribution Practices
RQA 2016 Annual Conference
November 9th - 11th, 2016
About the event:
In today’s volatile environment with the increasing struggle for survival, QA must take a more active role to see where extra value can be added to our organisations.
With this in mind and embracing conference and membership feedback the Programme Committee agreed the theme for this year’s conference – Quality: adding value.
Global MedTech Compliance Conference
About the event:
Jointly organised by AdvaMed and MedTech Europe, the GMTCC is the most comprehensive compliance meeting in the MedTech industry globally.The conference will cover topics to highlight convergence of trends and upcoming changes in compliance (including direct/indirect sponsorship, transparency, fair market value…) and present perspectives from emerging markets and other national updates. Participants will get to discuss these topics at length, in big and small groups and look at the various approaches to practical and effective management and compliance across the globe.
About the event:SEMDA’s annual conference is the premier medical device forum fostering business and educational opportunities for investors, medical device companies, medical entrepreneurs, and related industry professionals in the southeast.
Did we miss anything on this list? We'd love to hear which events you attend regularly and would recommend to others.Let us know in the comments!